Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep re...
Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep reading.
We are a rapidly-growing VC-backed FinTech startup, focusing in the Bitcoin/blockchain sector. We need outstanding engineers (who are also great people) to join our fun and productive team, helping to build and manage our platform(s) as we change the future.
We are looking for full-stack developers who are interested in using cutting edge web technologies. The core of our web application is built on Node, MongoDB, and Redis. The right candidate understands modern software design and can break down complex tasks in clear and concise ways. They should have a strict attention to detail and be comfortable learning and applying the newest development methodologies. Candidates should be able to quickly jump into our tech stack (Node.js / NoSQL / Redis / React / Redux) and build great things with us.
Come be part of a fun and rewarding environment in one of the hottest and most disruptive industries of all time. Details about who we are will be revealed when you meet us.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Node.JS mastery
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with React + Redux
- Experience with application frameworks / libraries (Express / Angular / CodeIgniter etc.)
- Experience with source control, preferably Git
- Deep understanding of Internet concepts, protocols, and technologies
- Passion for innovation. You should be a person who thrives on creating innovative and scalable technology applications without always requiring instruction.
- Desire to continuously learn, problem-solve and acquire new skills with cutting-edge technology.
- Desire for success as an individual, as a team, and as a company
- Most importantly, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and character
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Produce responsive and cross-platform features
- Build reusable components and scalable architecture
- Introduce and understand development best practices, usability, and semantics
- Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle
- Create technical documentation and unit tests as needed.
- Contribute new development features for our platform(s)
- Debug and address any production issues which might arise.
- Ability to be on-site and work with our team on a consistent basis. There is some opportunity for remote work and we are flexible with schedules but typically you will be in the office alongside the team.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchains (use cases, software daemons, wallet infrastructure and anything related to this evolving field).
- Any experience or understanding using Ethereum or other Smart Contract based systems (familiarity with Solidity is a big plus)
- Familiarity with financial markets and terminology, exchange platforms, and matching engines
- Familiar/Adept with using JIRA for Agile process driven development
- Familiarity with Slack
- Experience using Ansible
Location: Denver (downtown)
Compensation: Salary plus benefits. Depends on level (Senior or Mid Level) and relevant experience.
If this above fits your desires and skill set, please submit a resume and link to github code examples/projects you have worked on (preferably using Node.JS).
We're looking forward to talking with you!
We are a fun and fast-growing, venture-backed tech company, involved in the Bitcoin and digital finance industry.