Our client operates in the cryptocurrency space as a unique position with a broker dealer and lending model. They are looking t...
Our client operates in the cryptocurrency space as a unique position with a broker dealer and lending model. They are looking to grow the Finance team due to positive growth within the business.
The could be a great for someone within the consulting space looking to make a jump into their first role in a start up!
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Support the CFO on all accounting related topics including SEC fillings.
- Point of contact for external auditors
- Continuous improvement of the month-end, quarterly-end and year-end Financial Reporting.
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyse expense variances for company management
- 3+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred
- your have worked in a Big 4 or equivalent management consulting firm focused on Financial Accounting and Reporting
- You have worked on SEC fillings. (US GAAP)
- Previous experience as a strong individual contributor.