We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Selenium Automation Lead. This role is long-term and based in North Brunswick Townsh...
We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Selenium Automation Lead. This role is long-term and based in North Brunswick Township, NJ, USA
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Role: Selenium Automation Lead
Work Location: North Brunswick Township, NJ, USA
Duration: Long Term Project
- Experience in Test Automation using Java and Selenium, WebDriver.
- Working knowledge on BDD Cucumber
- Experience in Development for automation framework from Scratch.
- Work with stakeholders to produce testable acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Perform functional and acceptance testing working as part of a development team.
- Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required.
- Hands on coding of the automation test scripts
- Review test cases, and execution
- Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs, and developing automation scripts.
- Client Facing and have excellent communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice