Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is conver...
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Experience organization (CX), is one of Cisco's fastest growing teams. CX is a transformation that adopts to the customers reality. It is a philosophy that runs across the company and touches the customer at every step of the journey.
The Learning Services team designs, develops and delivers training to our Stealthwatch customers. You will work with instructional designers, other trainers, lab managers, training coordinators, and Stealthwatch system experts to ensure we are delivering the best learning experience to our customers to achieve their business outcomes.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter who can learn and acquire highly technical skills and knowledge quickly. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You are customer-focused and have a natural desire to want to learn and to want to teach others!
What You'll Do
You will serve as a SME as it pertains to network/security technology, policy, and procedures and be responsible for developing technical content. You will develop educational content (instructor-led training, lab exercises, scenario-based projects, hands-on labs, programs, use cases, workshops, services, and more) to expand our customers' knowledge of security products and services. As a member of the Learning Services team, you play an important role in ensuring our customers continue their adoption of Cisco Stealthwatch and other security products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop content that improves the existing network/security curriculum and adds to the learning experience of our customers.
- Review and provide feedback on course materials produced by your peers.
- Design learning solutions and education materials and lab activities.
- Mentor other content developers in network and security operations.
- Experience designing or delivering learning programs across various delivery mediums.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the capability of conveying confidence and authority as a subject matter expert (SME).
We Are Cisco
- Experience designing or delivering training in a technical environment.
- Security +, CCNA, CISSP, SANs, or other technical certification.
- Experience in network or security roles.
- Working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, SSL, SMTP, and Cloud computing concepts.
- Familiarity with Cisco Security products and services.
- Experience in incident response or security investigations.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice