The Information Security Architect is responsible for the design, review, and delivery of new and existing cybersecurity initiatives related...
The Information Security Architect is responsible for the design, review, and delivery of new and existing cybersecurity initiatives related to securing corporate infrastructure, application security, and SaaS operations.
Candidates should be highly technical, hands-on, and have experience designing and executing Information Security policies and programs. This is a senior level position, and as such there will be opportunities to shape the position and responsibilities.
- Review software security architecture for internally-developed and third-party products
- Incorporate industry security standards into practical security operations, network operations, and application development practices
- Develop and enforce response procedures for security incidents
- Work with governance stakeholders to establish best practices for AWS IAM, system permissions, single-sign-on, etc.
- Edit and maintain policy documentation related to InfoSec, Risk Management, and Incident Response
- CISSP or CISM strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Minimum 7 years of professional information security experience
- Experience in mapping standards such as ISO27K, PCI DSS, NIST, SANS Critical Controls, SOC for cybersecurity, etc. into organizational standards
- Experience with information security policy design
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Experience with other cloud infrastructure a plus
- Experience with cryptography a plus
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus
Contact Denise at for more information
- provided by Dice