If you are a SDET with experience, please read on!
Salary: $80K - $120K
Location: Chicago, IL
We an innovative financial exchange focused on cryptocurrency and emerging markets. Through our regulated subsidiaries, we operate a physical spot market, a regulated derivatives exchange and an innovative settlement system for institutional trading.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We're teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best - and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Develop automated tests for existing features alongside engineers
- Work closely with developers and build testing for new features during development
- Design and build tools and infrastructure to help our engineering teams measure and improve the quality in our product development pipeline
- Build code coverage, code quality, and static analysis tools to detect problems early
- Help us accelerate our CI/CD pipeline and define the quality criteria in each phase
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to establish the technical vision for test frameworks and automation
- Actively participate in design reviews and speak for testability and reliability
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5+ years in a QA Engineering role
- Cloud technologies
- Selenium, Cypress, Jest, Mocha, or similar frameworks
**What's In It for You**
- Healthcare Insurance: we currently cover roughly 75% of employee premiums. By the end of the year, we will cover 100% of employee's premiums and contribute to dependents.
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Free Gym
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular Team Building Activities - ping pong competitions, escape rooms, boat trips and drinks on rooftops.
- Continued development and sponsorship of tuition
So, if you are a SDET with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*SDET - Fintech/Cryptocurrency Startup*