What You'll Do
Be a part of a team managing and executing strategic and transformational projects in a fast-paced environment. The Scrum Ma...
What You'll Do
Be a part of a team managing and executing strategic and transformational projects in a fast-paced environment. The Scrum Master serves a vital role and is in a unique position to help coach, guide, and facilitate an ambitious and knowledgeable team.
Who You'll Work With
- Guide and coach scrum methodologies and assist the team in Scrum / Agile principles to drive process improvement
- Ensure cross team coordination
- Work with teams to deliver value and coordinate within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team's backlog and guiding the team adding stories to its backlog as appropriate
- Proactively identify impediments and appropriately resolve using network of peers (Scrum of Scrums) and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Drive/manage/lead all aspects of multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects with distributed teams
- Manage the release plan, communication plan, risks and issues management plan
- Assist product owner in managing scope of team(s) and facilitating changes
- Facilitate team's Agile Scrum ceremonies (Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Retrospective
- Ensure (using SCRUM and AGILE) appropriate, complete and timely team achievement of all documentation, tracking and reporting metrics (including: user stories, project progress, resource utilization, change requests, issues, risks, risk mitigation plans, test scripts, test results) and ensure delivery timelines
- Report, refine and use metrics (quality, quantity) exhibiting the highest level of transparency to stakeholders in support of informed decision making
- Facilitate documenting, publishing and executing the team's continuous improvement plan (based on retrospectives)
As the Scrum Master, you will serve as a critical liaison between the product delivery team, product manager and senior management providing critical direction, communication and assuring the quality delivery of products and services to our customers. Who You Are
You have strong leadership qualities and 5+ years of agile/project management experience with proven history of working with SaaS Software and Hardware companies. You are high energy, self-driven and love to solve the problems of tomorrow, not just today.
- Experience as a Scrum Master effectively leading and coaching teams in Agile-at-scale
- Strong in building relationships, managing stakeholder expectations and ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven programs in Agile Product Lifecycle tools
- Ability to communicate concisely and accurately to executives
- Experience with conflict resolution, scope management, issue and risk tracking, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management
- 5+ years prior experience in leading cross-functional projects and coordination (marketing, production, IT, customer service, etc.) following Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO).
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
#LI-WB1 - provided by Dice