The objective is to leverage deep industry experience and consulting skills to define supply chain strategy, design future supply chain and ...
The objective is to leverage deep industry experience and consulting skills to define supply chain strategy, design future supply chain and improve supply chain performance for our client's clients.
The role will involve a customer facing role to understand the business process, plan & lead workshop/ discussions, develop strategy, gather requirements, manage pain points, understand data needs and gaps, lead cross functional meetings and align cross functional SMEs in area of supply chain management.
The role will include oversight of compliance to Our Client's standards & best practices in Business analysis, Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications , Business Test Scenarios, Solution Architecture and Delivery
The role will contribute to the growth of the business by creating a pipeline of consulting projects and IT led downstream projects identified proactively or jointly with the customer.
Responsibilities: Click here to enter text.
• Lead team in creating proactive opportunities through data lead consulting with existing customers of TCS
• Lead and execute consulting engagements in the supply chain areas
• Providing industry subject matter expertise to front office client engagements
• Participate in business analysis, functional blueprint design through - strong business functional expertise from across the manufacturing value chain
• Leading and helping shape solution approaches and design
• Participate in proposals, bid responses and presales support
• Building a pipeline of business consulting led opportunities that pull through larger technology delivery revenues
• Conduct business research and demonstrate thought leadership through analyst engagements, white papers and participation in industry focus areas
Key Focus Areas
• Supply Chain - Need experience / expertise in at least one area of supply chain management as follows
o Supply Chain Planning (Demand Planning, Forecasting and S&OP, Advance Supply Chain Planning, Scheduling & Material Planning)
o Supply Chain Execution (Sourcing & Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management, Lean & Operations Management)
o Logistics/Warehouse Management (Logistics & Transportation, Warehouse & Stores Management)
o Network Optimization
o Risk Management & Sustainability
o SC Analytics
• Overall 12 + years of experience
• Minimum 6+ years of client-facing consulting experience in SCM domain
• Minimum 6+ years of hands on industry experience in area of SCM domain
• Experience in leading requirement gathering and documentation, fit gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs and client user training etc
• MBA from top business school
Good to Have
• 1-2 years' Experience in SAP supply chain
• Knowledge about niche products in different areas of supply chain mentioned above
• Understanding of Digital concepts (Blockchain, IOT, AI etc) used in Supply Chain
• Experience of working in large/complex global programs
• Consulting experience with automotive/industrial customers
• Strong data analysis skills and willingness to drive discovery type of work
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Self-confidence and an ability to build relationships with clients at all levels
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• 80% travel flexibility
- provided by Dice SCM Consultant, Manufacturing Domain, S&OP, Advance Supply Chain Planning, Scheduling & Material Planning