What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus e...
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Do you thrive on solving complex problems that require a broad set of technology solutions? Do you believe that the Cloud and Platform as a service (Paas) serve as a foundation for digital transformation and innovation? Do you have excellent presentation skills and are an expert in connecting business value to technical solutions? If so, the SAP Cloud Platform Presales Senior Solution Advisor role is your next career destination.
Your job as a solution engineer will be to utilize the wealth of SAP technology available to you, including (integration, in-memory database, blockchain, robotic process automation, machine learning, process optimization and orchestration, mobility, internet of things, collaboration and user experience) cutting edge technologies from in single unified platform, to amaze our customers by solving their most complex problems and set a foundation for the future. You don't have to an expert in all of them, but quick learners are appreciated. Detailed requirements follow below in this posting.
Deal Execution Activities:
* Lead the technical direction for complex Platform as a Service cycles, guiding our customers to digital transformation and innovation
* Compose and deliver superior sales presentations, leveraging SAP and partner software solutions, to existing and prospective customer audiences. The presentations articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong positive impression of SAP. Your audiences can include technical architects, business manager, technical managers, and senior company executives.
* Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations and presentations to support sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
* Conduct requirements gathering sessions with the prospective customer to build customer relationships, understand their unique needs, and ensure SAP solutions can enable their success.
* Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions within appropriate industries to establish credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
* Support Requests for Proposal and/or Information (RFP, RFI) in response to customer requests and proposals.
* Ability to effectively present to customers "remotely" using virtual technologies, such as Zoom, Teams, WebEx.
Strategic Internal Tasks:
* Quickly establish yourself as a thought leader in the Virtual Platform & Technology presales organization
* Grow and maintain a positive brand that drives deal engagement and utilization
* Share knowledge and experience with the greater presales' community
* Participate in account strategy sessions to help drive effective sales strategies with some of the biggest brands in the world
* Participate or lead strategic internal presales continuous improvement projects
* Maintain a social presence to increase your brand and show yourself as a trusted advisor
* We are looking for industry leading talent with these skills and experience.
* Core SAP Platform experience - S/4HANA preferred or traditional SAP ECC
* Knowledge of core platform capabilities including S/4HANA architecture, extensibility, integration, security, embedded analytics and user experience
* Business acumen, strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience in presenting technical information to a non-technical audience
* Experience in creating, designing and recording content such as value-based presentations & demonstrations, whiteboards, webinars, videos, podcasts etc.
* Project management and self-management skills; ability to work well under pressure with diligence, organization, minimal supervision, and provide practical advice to clients
* Basic knowledge of hyperscale ecosystems including MS Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform
* Experience in industries such as; Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, and Regulated Industries
* SAP Cloud Platform (PaaS) experience is a plus
* Experience working with SAP solutions - S/4HANA preferred
* Experience implementing, migrating or upgrading an SAP ERP deployment
* Experience Managing and administering an SAP ERP environment - including; landscape management, change management, SAP methodology, information lifecycle management, and security
* Experience with SAP ERP Integration - either on-premise or cloud based
* Experience with SAP ERP extensibility - either on-premise or cloud based
You will join one of the most senior presales teams in North America, the Midwest Business Technology Platform team (Midwest BTP). The Midwest Business Technology Team consists of Analytics, Database, Cloud Platform Services, Information Management and Innovation experts. You will get to put your hands on some of the most innovative technologies in the industry. Your leader empowers you to do what is right for our sales opportunities, our customers and run your own business. You will be allowed to shine where you are strongest and grow where needed in a supportive team/family-like environment.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:292717 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
There's more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded..... click apply for full job details