We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. Our Salesforce expertise is unmatched for leading innovations that matter most to businesses ...
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. Our Salesforce expertise is unmatched for leading innovations that matter most to businesses across the world. We are at the forefront of new and exponential technologies - including Augmented Intelligence, Blockchain, the Internet of Things, virtual and augmented reality. We help clients design the future-state of their business using Salesforce, and then we make it real.
We promote a company culture that thrives on collaboration, encourages creativity and empowers our employees to drive change. We're experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add a strong Salesforce Technical Architect to join our creative team.
Your Role and Responsibilities
* Effectively collaborates with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
* Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services during both the pre-sales and post sales cycles
* Effectively facilitates Technical Process Review sessions and technical UAT's
* Gathers data migration requirements, analyzes data quality requirements, defines a data quality migration plan and executes the plan
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We scrum daily, work in short sprints, utilize TDD, pair program, have code reviews, and meet weekly to develop professional skills. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals.
Apply today to learn more about our Pack and why NOW is the best time to join our inventive team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 4-6 years of prior experience in a consultative role with 2-5 years of prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
* Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
* Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Ruby on Rails, Struts)
* Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc.)
* Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS
* Attained Platform Developer 1 certification AND (Application Architect or Data Architecture & Management or Integration Architecture Designer) certifications
* Knowledge of Agile development practices
* Ability to travel up to 75%
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Platform Developer II and any other Domain Specialization certifications