Salesforce Specialist Master
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the...
Salesforce Specialist Master
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
A Specialist Master at Deloitte has deep expertise in a subject area and works within an engagement team to identify the organization's needs, defines the business or technology architecture, plans how large projects will be delivered, oversees the solution design and implementation, manages the progress of the team and activities, and confirms work products meet our firm's and the client's quality standards. Additionally, Specialist Masters are expected to mentor/coach staff, contribute to sales activities, and develop eminence through writing papers and/or presenting at conferences. A summary of the expectations is provided below:
• Client Service: Advise client on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices. Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with key client managers and staff.
• Delivery: Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology requirements. Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
• Business Development: Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit team member or subject matter advisor. Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier. Develop and maintain relationships with client stakeholders to establish and maintain our status as a trusted advisor.
• People Development: Perform role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives. Actively participate in recruiting and onboarding activities. Develop staffing plans and screen candidates for positions on projects. Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices. Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
• Eminence: Contribute to go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff. Co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums to promote Deloitte's brand.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
• Eight+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
• Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
• Previous "Big 4" experience
• Salesforce Certifications
• Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, AI, Blockchain Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that exceptional people make an excellent organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are constantly looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead balanced, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
kwdeldigsfdcusa - provided by Dice