United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Collins DT is seeking a highly motivated and strategic thinking individual as the Technical Architect for design, development and support processes and activities in a quickly growing Salesforce Lightning GovCloud environment. This position is for a Technical Architect with deep experience in the areas of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, ETL technologies, Tableau CRM and new development (APEX, Lightning Web Components, etc).
This individual can work at any Collins Aerospace domestic location or remote.
* Understand and translate customer requirements
* Formulate solution options and recommendations for the CRM, Aircraft data and Customer 360 architecture
* Recommendation of tools and technologies in support of customer initiatives and digital strategy
* Design, build and support activities of the CRM architecture utilizing best practices
* Provide technical expertise and leadership to implement end to end solutions in alignment with business initiatives
* Provide business overviews and communicate strategies to business stakeholders and executives
* Create and maintain architectural design standards and documentation for the CRM environment
* Knowledge sharing across the CRM team, the broader IT organization and the business as necessary
* Support data governance and metadata management documentation, processes and activities
* Recommend and drive best practices for cross platform integration with Salesforce across other enterprise applications, including but not limited to SAP, PLM, CLM.
* Execute and improve the CI/CD process for Salesforce
* Participate in scrum activities as related to story development, grooming, sprint planning with product owners, QA and scrum master.
* Bachelor's degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience. In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Must be willing and able to travel 10%-15% of the time
* 7+ years experience with Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud
* 2+ years experience with Experience Cloud
* Experience with change sets, force.com IDE and VS Code
* Understanding of the system development life cycle; software project management approaches; and requirements, design and test techniques
* Experience working in a multi-cultural development team and customer base
* Experience with manufacturing customers
* Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
* Experience with middleware and ETL tools like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft
* Marketing, Field Service, Manufacturing Cloud
* Tableau CRM and Einstein Certified Consultant (Please provide certification number upon application)
* Flosum for environment management and data replication
* Experience with testing automation tools like Selenium
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms