Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
A Specialist Master has deep expertise in a subject area and works within an engagement team to identify the organization's needs, defines the business or technology architecture, plans how large projects will be delivered, oversees the solution design and implementation, manages the progress of the team and activities, and confirms work products meet our firm's and the client's quality standards. Additionally, Specialist Masters are expected to mentor/coach staff, contribute to sales activities, and develop eminence through writing papers and/or presenting at conferences. A summary of the expectations is provided below:
• Client Service: Advise client on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices. Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with key client managers and staff.
• Delivery: Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology requirements. Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
• Business Development: Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit team member or subject matter advisor. Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier. Develop and maintain relationships with client stakeholders to establish and maintain our status as a trusted advisor.
• People Development: Perform role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives. Actively participate in recruiting and onboarding activities. Develop staffing plans and screen candidates for positions on projects. Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices. Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
• Eminence: Contribute to go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff. Co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums to promote our brand.
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | We unleash the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
• Eight+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
• Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel up to 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
• Salesforce Certifications
• Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, AI, Blockchain Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at