As a Salesforce Associate Partner, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development...
As a Salesforce Associate Partner, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Salesforce, IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Salesforce practice is seeking to hire experienced consulting sales and delivery leaders to help drive client transformations in the age of cloud and cognitive. This is a hands-on sales and delivery role with a targeted focus at our most valued clients in the United States. This individual will have in-depth Salesforce platform and business process knowledge as well as the ability to lead discussions with client decision makers to clearly demonstrate how the Salesforce enables business transformation to drive business results.
Responsibilities include providing advice & counsel to clients on best practices and architecture, oversight & accountability for delivery success, and achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
* Lead and support pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational consulting solutions for our largest global clients, headquartered in North America
* Participate in account planning sessions with Salesforce to drive pipeline growth
* Collaborate internally with industry Lead Account Partners to establish client relationships and identify new and add-on opportunities
* Provide delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements
* Build and manage executive relationships
* Lead executive whiteboard/strategy sessions discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes
* Develop client value proposition across areas of customer experience, ecommerce, sales, channels and marketing.
* Act as a key contributor to the proposal development; the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, and costs
* Contribute to the growth and eminence of the practice through thought leadership and practice development activities, including coaching and mentoring talent
* Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients and partners to scope, solution, propose, close, and deliver Salesforce engagement
* Managing process, projects and personnel involved in the fulfillment and delivery of work products
* Manage expectations and day to day interactions with clients and sponsors
* This role requires strong communication skills and executive presence
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Minimum 8+ years experience in sales, service and/or marketing
* Minimum 4+ years experience in Salesforce and the ecosystem
* Strong consulting background
* Experience developing proposals and scoping work
* Experience working with clients to deliver large transformational programs
* Evidence of working in a complex / matrixed environment
* Ability to travel 50%
* Bachelor's or Master's degree
* High level of integrity
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Distribution Sector experience