New York, New York
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open ...
New York, New York
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
This is where you come in ? we are looking for a well-rounded sales trader, with experience in the electronic/algorithmic trading space a plus, who is able to develop and manage relationships with institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. If you're excited about bringing a new asset class to the financial world, this is the right team for you.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, product-driven team dedicated to building the premier digital asset exchange in the world. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
* Drive increased trading volume to Coinbase by understanding institutional clients' liquidity needs, proactively identify ways for high and low touch execution services to meet those needs, and provide client support for execution, liquidity, and market color.
* Execute client OTC orders
* Contribute to the design, development, and operations of low touch execution services such as algorithmic orders, auctions, and smart order routing.
* Work with the Sales and Client Services teams to identify, onboard, and monetize new client relationships and proactively identify new business opportunities for Coinbase in the institutional client space.
* Provide market color to institutional clients on market conditions with an emphasis on liquidity and flow thematics.
* Maintain a pulse on the sentiment, trading activity, and feedback of the institutional client base and marketplace and keep relevant internal teams informed.
* Work closely with vendors and ISV's based on client demand.
* 4+ years of sales trading experience at a sell-side firm serving institutional clients
* Understanding of trading including the electronic trading space, including the architecture, strategy, and operations of algorithmic orders, auctions, and smart order routing products.
* Experience working across one or more asset classes such as FX, commodities, equities, and equity derivatives
* Strong data analysis, relationship management, and interpersonal communication skills
* Demonstrated passion for trading digital assets such as bitcoin, ether, and litecoin
* Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Series 7, 55, and 63 preferred
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.