One of our premier global clients is looking for Sales Managers/Executives (multiple positions) in New York City, NY for permanent fulltime ...
One of our premier global clients is looking for Sales Managers/Executives (multiple positions) in New York City, NY for permanent fulltime (FTE) engagements. There are multiple opportunities, such as:
- Regional Sales Executive
- Channel Sales Manager
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Inside Sales representative
If interested, please submit your resume indicating preferred position title with (a) date of availability (b) current location (c) desired salary?About the Client:
Known for Multichannel Marketing Hubs and Multichannel Campaign Management, my Client is cloud enabled by the world's first marketing data blockchain. With its big data-driven, AI-powered, omnichannel approach, my client is changing the marketing automation landscape worldwide.OVERVIEW:
My Client is the employer of your choice who choose their employees very carefully and consider only candidates who possess strong technical, written and verbal communication skills. You must bring expertise in understanding and communicating issues, and be able to research, propose, design, develop and implement technical solutions to intricate business problems. Our employees need to exhibit willingness for excellence and strive for complete customer satisfaction. You need to be ready, willing and able to provide leadership to our clients, and demonstrate confidence in your capabilities. If you think you are the one who meets the above criteria, we are looking for you. Please email your resume ASAP.Pre-Sales Consultant - RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to Executive Vice President (Sales) - Americas, you will work with other members of the Sales, Inside Sales and Channel teams.
Working with Internal Stake Holders, you will be interacting with Product Team, Customer Success, Account Manager, Campaign Manager, HR, Finance & Administration.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- To qualify prospects while introducing the solution and determine technical and business requirements to ensure all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution pitch
- Taking responsibility of the revenue target being set for the region for the particular financial year and working towards achieving the target
- Provide technical solutions in consultation with technical team within agreed timeframes and deadlines as requested by sales/account management
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver detailed demo of the solution/product and provide documents/training to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create documentation on functionalities of the solution/product including business use cases with technical explanations wherever needed
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current solution/product to provide input around existing functionalities and also new features & capabilities
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues/peers updated on activities where collaboration is needed
- Able to understand business drivers and challenges involved in implementation and dependencies on customers during new engagement kick-off
- Provide an accurate and timely management information, to include - proposal review, commercial bids, project timeline and summary
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Business Processes in order to follow a discipline within the team and organization.
Regional Sales Executive - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 8-12+ years' experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, ideally for a SaaS/PaaS/CRM solutions company or from agencies implementing projects in software product and services domain.
- Prior responsibility for all digital / marketing strategies and technical aspects of the sales cycle (including Value Selling)
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and the solution implementation lifecycle
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Worked with channel and partner networks will be an added benefit
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Able to multi-task, organize and be result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English and local language.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- You will manage a Sales territory with an associated sales quota.
- You will create a sales strategy and market plans to over-achieve your revenue target.
- With the help of our talented marketing team, you will uncover new leads to build a 4x pipeline to meet your target and orchestrate the sales cycle from inception to closure.
- You will develop new corporate clients and establish long-erm relationships with defined target accounts.
- You will identify and develop new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintain relationships with customers to achieve repeat/referral businesses.
- You will maintain accuracy of forecasts in the CRM system and provide sales forecasts in a timely manner.
Channel Sales Manager - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You are a "solution-selling" sales hunter and a self-starter in the marketing automation space with 8+ years of experience selling to C-level into large Enterprise customers.
- You should have closed multi-million dollars deals in the past 3 years.
- Have a record of over-achieving your revenue targets in software and services.
- Have a rolodex of contacts at the C-level within large Enterprise accounts.
- Regional travel is required for this role (approx. 50%).
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- He/she will work with partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Facilitating and managing sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position Client's platform and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Understand the Partners' business and align Client's platform to develop compelling 'go to market' propositions
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of Client's platform to both C-level' business leaders and 'technical' staff members
- Develop and build sales strategies with assigned partners in region
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales
Inside Sales representative - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 10+ years of experience in sales or business development within the enterprise software or systems integrations space.
- Experience in building an efficient partner eco system with tracking, registrations, collaterals, etc.
- Experience in Partner Sales, Channel Sales, Alliance Sales, Systems Integrator Sales, or Consulting Firms
- Enjoys a very hands-on partner role; detail-oriented
- Experience selling in a matrix model
- Technically adept, strong thinker with solution focus
- Able to articulate joint value-proposition with partners
- Clear communication and Executive Level presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical degree preferred
- Ability to travel (at least 50%)
- An agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Should have great presentation & negotiation skills and be a phenomenal communicator
- Must be a great team player
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with marketing, outside sales, and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Qualify marketing leads generated by Web forms, chat, seminars, trade shows, and target account lists.
- Take leads generated through marketing activity and develop them into prospects by communicating the value proposition tailored to their needs to senior decision makers or influencers in the identified target industry verticals
- Proactively profile target accounts to identify key decision makers and other relevant information to generate new business and build the sales funnel.
- Maintain the marketing and sales database, including comprehensive data entry, setting alarms for follow-up, lead tracking and lead hand-off.
- Maintain a level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email, and lead objectives).
- Maintain current knowledge of products, customers, and competitive product differences.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, economics & business or equivalent preferred
- 2 to 3 years' experience in lead research and outreach, with some telemarketing
- Innovative, out of the box thinker to convert prospect indifference into business opportunity.
- Detail oriented, proven follow-up and account development skills
- Passionate about sales and the transformational power of marketing services...... click apply for full job details