Location: Remote - US
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. CipherTrac...
Location: Remote - US
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved. CipherTrace has over 225 clients today in 37 countries.
The Sales Hunter will be responsible for expanding revenue across financial institutions.
The ideal candidate:
- will design, implement and leverage best-in-class account management practices as a key hunter in our global sales organization.
- is a self-motivated leader with integrity and a passion for prospecting, developing your sales pipeline, and expanding existing accounts.
- is energized by working in a fast-paced, collaborative culture where intellectual rigor and insatiable curiosity is rewarded.
- is excited by being a thought leader and is intrigued by cryptocurrencies and how they connect to FIAT payments.
This is an individual contributor role and can be based anywhere in the US.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who eager to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, the Sales Hunter will:
- Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to develop and execute Strategic Account Plans covering banking prospects.
- Own a sales number, revenue target and sales projections that cover financial institutions and other related non-bank financial institutions.
- Work closely with numerous strategic partners to identify and close deals in the traditional financial sector.
- Maintain a holistic and technical understanding of CipherTrace products and how they enable our clients to investigate, monitor, and/or mitigate blockchain and Crypto AML risk within financial institutions.
- Build and maintain the CipherTrace brand, establishing our leadership position in the financial institution ecosystem.
- Develop and manage customers and prospects through consistent communication, discovery, and education.
- 10+ years of sales experience with banks/financial institutions and/or cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Successful experience in fast-growing dynamic companies.
- Strong technical understanding of blockchain and crypto anti-money laundering spaces.
- Structured and well-organized with ability to maintain CRM records and forecast accurately.
- Highly-trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, unlimited vacation days, and a 401K plan. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veterans.