Paystand is a hungry, fast-growing, Series-A startup in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley. Our mission is to ...
Paystand is a hungry, fast-growing, Series-A startup in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains, just south of Silicon Valley. Our mission is to unlock capital efficiency for enterprise businesses through our innovative "Payments as a Service" platform. Our smart billing and payment network uses revolutionary internet, blockchain, and FinTech services to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and produce new revenue for our clients. Paystand is venture backed and has been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in FinTech.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the hottest up and coming financial technology start-ups. The payment industry is changing and we are leading that change. PayStand is looking for an entry level SDR to join us in implementing a world changing B2B payment system. You are going to be a part of a growing team that is changing the broken banking industry in a refreshing and disruptive way. This isn't just any job. We are a team of like-minded people are paving the way for a better financial system and are passionate about making the world better.
You are an energetic, hungry, over-achiever who wants to get a foot in the door at a company that is totally disrupting an industry. If you can demonstrate the ability to learn, grow, and dedicate yourself to this role, we want to talk to you. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor and directly contribute to a company's success and mission.
Role at a Glance
We're currently hiring Sales Development Representatives. This lead generation "launchpad" team is where new employees begin at PayStand to learn our product, skills, and approach toward customers and technology. The best will fast-track into roles where they can grow and increase their impact on the department. Must be a team player who also likes to be an individual contributor and is comfortable setting aggressive goals. The SDR will play an integral role in driving the growth of our customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads for our Enterprise sales team.
Your role is to find our future customers, intrigue and educate them, and to help us grow the PayStand business as fast as we can. This highly visible position will provide support to the sales team through the identification development of qualified leads. The perfect candidate is an outgoing personality who loves people and is interested in honing the ability to influence through building credibility, knowledge, and creativity. Engagement will occur via a combination of calls and emails. Your ability to research via internet, be effective with time, and be efficient will aid in hitting goals. The natural next step for a great Sales Development Team member will be a role as a Sales Executive.
Qualifications & Requirements
● Performs outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications in a specified territory.
● Meets or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time.
● Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest.
● Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
● Provide opportunities to the sales team, work close with rep as necessary about the opportunity.
● Builds relationships and effectively communicates with territory sales team and management.
● Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize outbound lead management.
Desired Skills and Experience
● 6-12 months experience as SDR for SaaS company desired, not essential
● Recent/prospective graduates of SDR programs, tech sales bootcamps welcome
● Deliver extraordinary customer relationships
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Professional, determined, and results oriented
● Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter
● Ability to learn key software applications
● Respect and expect accountability
● Desire to learn and grow quickly
● Stock Options
● Flexible PTO
● Legal benefits + additional benefits
● Opportunity for growth in a fast-paced early-stage startup
● An incredible office building and environment
● Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
Are you the next amazing addition to our team? Joining us is a career changing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup. Apply now! We can't wait to meet you.
PayStand's mission is to use modern Internet, Blockchain, and SaaS technologies to transform B2B payments. PayStand's revolutionary "Payments as a Service" model creates a smart billing & payment network that can digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and enable new revenue. Enterprises from manufacturers and distributors, to software platforms and service providers use PayStand's flexible platform to integrate digital payments into their websites, invoices, ERP billing systems, and mobile applications. PayStand is venture backed and has been consistently recognized as one of the top innovators in enterprise financial services. For more information, visit .