We're looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, nurturing opportunities, and bring sales deals t...
We're looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, nurturing opportunities, and bring sales deals to closure. S/he will also be responsible for business development activity, finding and engaging channels and executing cross-sell and up-sell activity to existing customers. The role offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to join a tremendously exciting, well-funded startup with a breakthrough core technology in the cryptoasset and blockchain space.
- Work to achieve outlined sales goals.
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of marketing and sales/promotional activities in the region
- Develop sales funnel, hold sales calls and visit/host prospective customers
- Deep intelligent prospecting and leads generation activity
- Present company, product and market info to prospective customers and channels
- Research for effective sales campaigns and makes strategic recommendations
You Will Need:
- Five or more years of experience in selling security software dealing with large B2B enterprise accounts.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of enterprise sales and sales ops.
- Prior successful experience selling in early stage companies.
- Knowledge of current Security and Cloud domains and technologies.
- Experience in the Crypto space a plus.
- Be an organized and methodical thinker
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well and interact with executive-level customers and high networth individuals
- Strong written and verbal communicator, face to face as well as remotely
- Ability to acquire and analyze both business and technical information
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and individually with little to no direct supervision
- Proficiency in use of CRM software and MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)