Who we are looking for
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate investment management functions across asset classes on a s...
Who we are looking for
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. Delivered as a hosted service, the solution improves data quality and investment professional productivity, controls risk and lowers technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in over 40 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, and pension markets.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a SaaS Onboarding Operations Engineer you will
- Implementing, managing and supporting all aspects of production Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub web systems for multiple clients as part of Charles River SaaS Operations and SaaS strategy.
What we value
- Working closely with clients, provide application administration and support for client production Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub web application solutions, including:
- User administration/privileges in Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub web application.
- Configuration and testing of software changes and operational processes for CR IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Interface/integration configuration, testing, and support for CR IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Migration of changes and problem resolutions to production environments.
- Performance troubleshooting issues with CR IMS/Wealth Hub application.
- Deploy Charles River IMS and database software patches and work on application version upgrades.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery assistance for Charles River IMS/Wealth Hub application.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Working with vendors as partners to deliver a tightly integrated, seamless service to Charles River Clients.
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement for the services.
- Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services.
About State Street What we do.
- A BS degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a BA in Finance or Business with an IT concentration.
- A minimum of 4+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- Experience in managing and supporting mission critical production software applications is required.
- Experience with SQL, MS SQL Server is mandatory.
- Experience with automation using scripting languages such as PowerShell, Ansible/Python is mandatory.
- Experience with Charles River IMS or similar securities trading software.
- Experience or familiarity with servers and networks is preferred.
- Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
- Break down moderately complex processes into simple and reliable components.
- Experience with Active Directory/LDAP, SAML, and Single Sign-On authentication preferred.
- Experience with public cloud, Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, technical troubleshooting skills, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A background in portfolio management and trading system applications is preferred.
- Any experience with the following is preferred: databases, server operating systems, servers, networks, job scheduling software, system monitoring software, clusters/high availability systems, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, FIX, and Web Technologies.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision and proven organizational skills with attention to details.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours for period off hours support.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers