We are looking for a backend engineer to help us with building a blockchain data query protocol. The critical skill we need is RUST programm...
We are looking for a backend engineer to help us with building a blockchain data query protocol. The critical skill we need is RUST programming experience . We are looking for experienced, self-driven engineers interested in working on highly distributed and decentralized server and database systems. This includes components for building, deploying, indexing, and querying blockchain data.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in creating and maintaining complex distributed, concurrent and low-level software systems
- Rust and Postgres/database experience. Particularly relevant areas/tech include: async/await, concurrent processing with Tokio, Postgres/Diesel, HTTP servers with Hyper, JSON-RPC and GraphQL. Experience with Ethereum nodes and the Ethereum JSON-RPC API is a plus.
- Strong sense of ownership. We trust everyone on the team a great deal. A big part of that is that our engineers own the topics they work on, raise issues early and see implementations through from start to finish.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and databases in general, asynchronous programming and threads, microservice architectures, performance optimizations, caching, and API frameworks such as GraphQL. Experience with Ethereum and other blockchain nodes and their public APIs is a plus.
Some other things that would be really nice to have :
- Experience with testing highly distributed systems that involve a number of components and complex networking.
- Knowledge of cryptography and security best practices.
So, if you know Rust and Postgres, and are really into blockchain technologies , we are doing some very interesting things and would love to talk to you !Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.