Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial ser...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at :
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking RSA Archer Analyst with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte NC team.
- Should handle implementing of RSA Archer 6.x individually and responsible for all the solutions configurations in 5.x/6.x version in both Production and Non-Production environments.
- Assess, prioritize and update existing IT security policies and standards to reflect the GRC framework
- Define GRC framework metrics and key risk indictors, maintain a management dashboard and produce an annual GRC framework compliance report for executive management
- Configuration of the RSA Archer platform, along with the solutions and applications that support a variety of business needs & to achieve organizational objectives
- Evaluate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the effectiveness of GRC standards and compensating controls in mitigating IT risk.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent fields.
- Strong experience in RSA Archer Implementation, configuration, administration and business analysis.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Should have RSA Archer GRC platform with good understanding of GRC concepts and architecture experience.
You can reach out at for more details....
- provided by Dice