IBM Research Scientists are charting the future of Artificial Intelligence, creating breakthroughs in quantum computing, disco...
IBM Research Scientists are charting the future of Artificial Intelligence, creating breakthroughs in quantum computing, discovering how blockchain will reshape the enterprise, and much more. Join a team that is dedicated to applying science to some of today's most complex challenges, whether it's discovering a new way for doctors to help patients, teaming with environmentalists to clean up our waterways or enabling retailers to personalize customer service.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is seeking a Research Scientist to work at its Albany, NY location.
You will be working in the TCAD (Technology Computer-Aided Design) and emulation area with a world-class team on research and development of the most advanced technology nodes, continuously pushing the boundary of logic technology.
You should have one or more of the following skills:
- CMOS (Complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) device physics, advanced logic device architecture design
- Familiar with process flow and device interaction for advanced nodes
- Familiar with CMOS device test and characterization methodology
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with state of art TCAD simulation and process emulation
- Define and execute DOE (Design of Experiment)
- Proven communication and collaboration skill. Expect to work closely with cross functional teams
PhD degree in Engineering, Physics or a related area is required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Semiconductor device physics, design, characterization-3 years
* TCAD tool experience-3 years
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Device analysis and data mining
* Basic coding ability
* Project planning
* Demonstrated technical written and verbal communication skills