Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction proce...
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Research Engineer - Blockchain
Conduent Labs works closely with its business groups to addresses real world challenges in the areas of compliance, digital payments and processing, finance and accounting, healthcare solutions and more. Improving business agility and operational efficiency is of utmost importance in today s fast-changing and dynamic market to deliver rich customer experience through rapid innovation. Position:
We are looking for computer scientists with strong technical expertise in distributed systems and Blockchain technologies to help build the next generation of customer experience. Successful candidates will be expected to work with multiple stakeholders Research Scientists, Business Stakeholders and the Engineering Team to build an innovation product that combines cutting edge research and contemporary technologies. Responsibilities will largely focus on various aspects of Blockchain research (e.g., automation, transparency, trustworthiness, scalability, performance, etc.) and in specific, applications to next gen business processes in domains such as Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, Transportation and Urban Infrastructure, Healthcare, etc. The candidate should have proficiency in solving problems as well as architecting and building solutions in distributed systems. Responsibilities:
- Work with business teams and research teams to develop use cases for Blockchain solutions
- Develop prototype solutions for use cases to demonstrate attributes and benefits
- Work with development teams to ensure reliable transfer of technology
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively champion promising new methods relevant to the problems at hand
- A Masters / Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline with 2 5 years of experience
- Sound understanding of the concepts in the following areas:
- Distributed computing paradigms / platforms
- Operating systems, Virtualization and Containers
- Hands-on experience with Hyperledger, Multichain, Etherum, or other similar platforms
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies / next gen. architectural frameworks and showcase their impacts to the respective business groups, engineering team and stakeholders
- Knowledge of MS Azure and AWS is desirable
- Team player with excellent communication abilities
- Passionate about keeping an update on the latest technology / system trends
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with a network of technical peers, business partners and customers
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and make good technical and business decisions
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the \"Submit\" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Associated topics: c, c c++, electrical engineering, java, malware, matlab, optical, python, robotics, software engineer