If you are a Senior Software Engineer coming from a hands-on development background using Java & would like to work with Go (no prior Go exp...
If you are a Senior Software Engineer coming from a hands-on development background using Java & would like to work with Go (no prior Go experience needed - opportunity to learn!), please read on!
We are a very large, privately-held investment/technology firm with a nationwide presence and a fully remote team. Since our inception in 1997, we've been steadily growing and now have 1k+ employees.
Our interview process is 2-3 steps then offer - all virtual - we are moving quickly - please apply online or send me your resume at your earliest and I'll follow up with more details.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, Develop and Implement; reactive, autonomous micro-services that are the foundation of our new Crypto Trading platform.
- Think through hard problems and solve them at all layers of the enterprise
- Develop and maintain a clean and consistent Code, for both internal applications and external applications.
- Write self-documenting and well-tested code with an emphasis on sustainable development practices
- Work as a part of small, productive development team that puts an emphasis on code quality, peer reviews and strong engineering practices
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points (not Required)
- 5+ years working experience
- BSCS or related
- Must be open to using / learning Go (Golang)
- Python / C#
- Kafka, Protobufs, Elastic
- Distributed architecture
- Experience with Financial Markets, Execution Platforms, Foreign Exchange and Crypto currency
So, if you are a Remote Sr Java Engineer looking to learn/use Go - please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.