Scion Staffing's Technical Division is seeking a Remote Sr. Full Stack Engineer for our exciting client, a market leader in the Cryptocurren...
Scion Staffing's Technical Division is seeking a Remote Sr. Full Stack Engineer for our exciting client, a market leader in the Cryptocurrency Space!
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who's excited about working in the cryptocurrency space with industry veterans in technology, finance and accounting. This team is on the leading edge of helping to expand the popularity and ease of cryptocurrency investing.
Our client offers a platform (PaaS) to cryptocurrency investors to both evaluate their investments and prepare their taxes. Founded back in 2018, this Series B startup is growing quickly; the CTO is personally reviewing resumes for this role!
- $145k+ per year starting salary flexible for the right match
- Unlimited PTO!!
- Management opportunities
- 100% REMOTE
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits
- Competitive Stock Options!
What you will be doing:
- Contributing to a cutting-edge PaaS in the exciting cryptocurrency space
- Working cross-functionally with geographically dispersed team members
- Tackling complex algorithms that correspond to real world tax accounting challenges
- Strong focus on improving the UI/UX of this exciting PaaS
- Their current stack:
- **This team is seeking a talented engineer, not necessarily one with this exact stack
- Frontend: ReactJS
- Backend: Ruby, Go(lang)
- Database: Postgrès
- Cloud: AWS
What you will need:
- CS degree required
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Recent project experience with ReactJS
- Strong open source development experience on the backend using Java, NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Go etc.
- Solid understanding of cloud applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure
- Strong ability to tackle complex algorithmic challenges
- Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance to work with federal clients
Contact Scion Technical today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at , or in the Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
- provided by Dice