Modis is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer for a REMOTE direct-hire opportunity. This position is 100% remote. You will be working in a st...
Modis is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer for a REMOTE direct-hire opportunity. This position is 100% remote. You will be working in a startup culture that focuses on cryptocurrency, social media, and content curating. As an engineer, you will work on a cross functional team of experts across a range of disciplines and work on a wide range of projects. We need engineers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and curious in order to tackle new challenges and create solutions as we push the boundary of cryptocurrency.
No sponsorship available at this time. You must be a U.S. Citizen or hold a valid Green Card in order to qualify.
- Manage deployments of multiple difference critical platform services in Amazon Web Services.
- Collaborate with engineering to rapidly debug production issues.
- Maintain and extend CICD platforms.
If you are interested in this direct-hire remote Site Reliability Engineer job then please click apply now!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, or an equivalent amount of practical experience.
- Five (5) or more years of programming experience with C++ or Python.
- Four (4) or more years of experience managing software as a service platform in AWS, GCP, or similar.
- Experience developing with AWS console.
- Linux system administration experience.
- Must have an analytical and problem-solving background with a strong attention to detail.
- Passion for technology and uncovering the root cause of complex technical problems.
- Understanding of Linux, networking, and microservices architecture.
- Coding skills with Python and Shell.
- provided by Dice Architecture, C++, Linux, Networking, Programming, Python