Looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with extensive C# experience to join an exciting, growing, crypto currently/blockchain com...
Looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with extensive C# experience to join an exciting, growing, crypto currently/blockchain company.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrew Kraig
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a thriving start-up with an exciting road map! With the help of our parent company, we build software for cryptocurrency miners. This includes both miner management software (ref datacenter/server management software) and mining pool software (ref high-performance network/web servers), it all runs on Linux and interacts with cryptocurrency p2p networks.
You'll be joining a small but scaling team of subject matter experts writing cutting-edge software powering tomorrow's financial infrastructure.
Cryptocurrency experience, while attractive, is not required. What is of most importance is having solid experience writing efficient, scalable, secure, and robust software.
Why join us?
Our team is highly technical, motivated and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain, crypto, and mining.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
About the role as a Senior Full Stack Developer on our team, you should know how to analyze complex, fast-moving system requirements. We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer that is a self-starter and highly competent. Must be a quick and willing learner, easy-going, flexible, and a skilled communicator. Specifically, you will need to have solid experience in:
- 8+ years of solid experience
- Full Life Cycle Experience
- An expert with version control (git)
- Golang, node.js, .net
- C# (C/Linux bonus!)
- Gitlab Issues
We must see:
- You can write clean, reliable, adequately tested code
- You can think through all the steps required to develop the components of secure code, and won't need us to hold your hand.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrate professionalism, lead by example, have a strong work ethic and sense of duty in your work, strong problem-solving skills
- The right fit will thrive in a fun yet ambiguous start-up environment, be a bold self-starter who empowers others and ruthlessly prioritizes. You will be asked to hit the ground running and own your domain. Your input, suggestions and ideas make a huge impact- we welcome it!
Our culture is that of low supervision but high expectations, good humor and quite a bit of meme sharing. Bonus Points if you...
- Bitcoin / Crypto RPC integration
- Light-hearted with a good sense of humor
- Have managed a team successfully
- Like coffee
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.