Minimum Required Skills:
AWS, Lambda, OWASP tools for penetration testing, Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Java, Scala, NIST Security g...
Minimum Required Skills:
AWS, Lambda, OWASP tools for penetration testing, Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Java, Scala, NIST Security guidelines
Job Title: Senior 'DevSecOps' Engineer
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA or REMOTE
Salary Range: 150k-200k DOE + Equity
Required Skills: AWS, Lambda, Terraform, penetration testing, security
Nice To Have Skills: Blockchain/Cryptocurrency experience, Spark/Ignite
Based in Menlo Park, CA - We are a well-funded, revolutionary Blockahin/Cryptocurrency security startup paving the way for cryptocurrency, crypto asset & blockchain intelligence, analytics & compliance. We provide blockchain analytics & intelligence for financial investigations, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, verification of funds, audit and compliance. We received our 2nd round of funding last month ($15M ) and need to scale our engineering team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Enabling engineering team to deply product features
- Develop & maintain CI/CD features
- Build highly scalable disributed systems on AWS
- Penetration Testing
What You Need for this Position
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science highly preferred (not required)
- 3+ years of experience deploying highly scalable distributed systems on AWS
- Ability to write a Lambda function
- Programming experience with one of the following: Scala, Java, C/C++, Go
- DNS & Networking
- NIST security guidelines
- Passion for blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Apache Spark/Ignite
What's In It for You
- 100% REMOTE
- GREAT starting salary + benefits + 401k + PTO + EquitySo, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice