Our top financial services client has a Remote Software Engineer long term contract opening that could be contract to hire. They are working...
Our top financial services client has a Remote Software Engineer long term contract opening that could be contract to hire. They are working with modern development languages such as Java/Spring, Scala, Golang, Kotlin and cloud technologies. Candidates with a public repository such as GitHub will be interviewed first.
- This is a remote position
- This is a long term contract - Could be contract to hire
- Must work w2 - No corp to corp
- Sponsorship is not provided now or in the future for this role.
- 3 - 5 years Java/Spring development, someone that is open to picking up languages like Scala, Go and Kotlin
- Need Scala experience
- Need Golang, doesn't matter if personal or professional experience
- Looking for a true, modern mid-level developer
- Will be split between maintenance as well as new development. Eventually working on blockchain, inbound, cloud-native
- Will contribute to their modern stack right now, as well as Core Java
- Working towards new microservice structure, blockchain, cloud native
- Reactive patterns, fx programming, event drive programming
- Hybrid cloud… have Google Cloud Platform, servicing structure for AWS is how they would re-platform. Would like SSH access, white listing/black listing exp, and all the stuff couple in.
- If on-prem background only, maybe they have VMWare with cloud connections
- They would like to integrate some front-end, but this will mostly middle and back end development.
- Serverless experience would be nice to have, which means they understand containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE etc.)
- If no Java experience, and have Golang and Scala that's totally fine
- provided by Dice