Modis is seeking a Full Stack Engineer for a remote direct-hire opportunity. This position is 100% remote. You will be working in a startup ...
Modis is seeking a Full Stack Engineer for a remote direct-hire opportunity. This position is 100% remote. You will be working in a startup culture that focuses on cryptocurrency, social media, and content curation. As an engineer, you will work on a cross functional team of experts across a range of disciplines and work on a wide range of projects. The client is looking for engineers who are versatile, curious, and enthusiastic about tackling new challenges and creating solutions as your team continues to push the boundaries of cryptocurrency.
No sponsorship available at this time. You must be a U.S. Citizen or hold a valid Green Card in order to qualify.
- Building software components that will contribute to every aspect of the client's tech stack, primarily with C++ and various other programming languages.
- Adding API's to the client library and scaling out server-side architecture for higher level traffic volume.
- Building out the User Interface for web applications, as well as microservices for the transference of data in and out of blockchain daemons.
- Debugging issues that come up in production quickly by collaborating with other engineers and DevOps
If you are interested in this direct-hire remote Full-Stack Engineer job, then please click apply now! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, or an equivalent amount of practical experience.
- Five (5) or more years of programming experience with C++
- Experience working with React/Redux
- Comfortable using Python in a professional environment