If you are a Front End Developer with 5 years of software development experience, read on! -- For immediate consideration, please email your resume to --
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
We are a leading provider of world-class system integration services and solutions that protect government and commercial organizations. Our core competencies are Cybersecurity, Infrastructure and Network Operations, and Enterprise Applications. Our goal is to secure the enterprise from endpoints to networks, from governance to risk management, from infrastructure to information
We are building a new team to take on the task of developing and creating the latest in state of the art technology. Lead by a former IBM Executive, you will have the opportunity to be in on the ground floor in developing out one of the first Blockchain products built on IBM's Hyperledger. We are venturing into building new products, services and offerings to tackle the toughest of cyber security problems (and opportunities), in healthcare and other industries. Become part of this exciting startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team. Evaluate newest technologies for R&D in a greenfield environment/startup style collaborative. Collaborate to build culture and automation to empower our software delivery teams to deploy continuously and instill a DevOPS culture.
**What's In It for You**
We believe the best companies are the ones that continuously invest in employees. We have proven time and again by giving the resources to be successful. We are willing to offer an annual salary of $120k - $200k, PTO, 401K, balanced worklife, Medical and Dental, new office space with open design, and access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done.
**What You Will Be Doing**
In this role you will be helping this exciting team to build a distributed system to handle complex and large applications and efficiently orchestrate application life cycle operations. With this you will help design new features and architectural enhancements in core components in a cloud-native technology stack. You will be working with our team in Vienna, VA to create a cutting edge product.
**What You Need for this Position**
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field.
- 1+ years of experience with React.js, Angular 2 is required
- 3+ years of experience actively writing unit tests for JS
- 2+ years of experience leading web or front end application teams
- Ability to work as a full-stack developer with a keen eye for UI
- Experience in browser-side application architectures like React, Redux, Relay, Ember, Alt.js, Angular Polymer, Meteor, etc. is highly desirable.
- Experience in using and/or developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.) is desirable
- Has a good understanding of Reactive programming paradigm and have coded either in Websockets or Webflux
- Basic understanding of Docker commands. Peferrable knowledge with Kubernetes container management system.
- Experience in delivering products using Agile methodology is highly desirable.
So, if you are a Front End Developer with 5 years of experience, please apply today! Interviews begin this week.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Remote Front End Developer - React, Redux*