FinTech Teaching Assistant -This is a part time remote position working between the hours of 8am-5pm Saudi Arabia time (overnight hours in U...
FinTech Teaching Assistant -This is a part time remote position working between the hours of 8am-5pm Saudi Arabia time (overnight hours in US time zones)
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is an industry-leading coding bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach 3 full stacks in 3 months- a mixture of which can include Python, MEAN, MERN, Rails, C#, or Java. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
* Occasionally support Instructors through assisting in teaching through small lectures, and live demos.
* Conduct reviews of assignments with students.
* Grading of assignments, quizzes, and other projects by students.
* Enforce the 20-minute rule for class attendance.
* Frequent check-ins with students (every 20 minutes depending), to identify what students are working on and how to support their learning.
* Provide student feedback to the lead instructor.
* Create and support a fun atmosphere for learning.
* Comfortable with supporting students remotely via Zoom & chat forums.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related field
* Financial Fundamentals in Time-Series Analysis, Financial Ratios, and Financial Analysis
* Python Programming in Python 3, Pandas, MAtplotlib, API Interactions, and JupyterLab
* Financial Libraries and Tools like NumPy, SciPy, and Quantopian
* Execution Algorithms, Monte Carlo Simulations, Risk-Data Aggregation, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Modern Portfolio Theory, and Logistic Regression
* Machine Learning using Algorithmic Trading, Random Forests, k-Nearest Neighbor (kNN), Support ZVector Machines (SVM), Linear Regression, and Scikit-learn
* Blockchain and Cryptocurrency experience in Solidity, Ethereum, Consensus Algorithms, Transactions, Validation, Distributed Ledger, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, and Mining