Remote Database Engineer - SQL, AWS, RDBMS - work in Blockchain! Remote Database Engineer - SQL, AWS, RDBMS - work in Blockchain! - Skills R...
Remote Database Engineer - SQL, AWS, RDBMS - work in Blockchain! Remote Database Engineer - SQL, AWS, RDBMS - work in Blockchain! - Skills Required - SQL, AWS, MySQL, RDBMS
We are a brand new trading platform for digital currency exchanges and because of the big boom around bitcoin, we've been successful in getting our users the best prices with the best liquidity. Our team is still fairly small and we're definitely in startup mode. But because of our small team, you'll be able to make a huge impact!
This is a brand new opening for someone who has:
- Six years of experience in RDBMS physical and logical design, and development in MySQL and SQL Server
- The ability to become the expert on a specific domain of technology and provide technical consultation to others
- Maintained top quality technical skills in a broad range of DBMSs, technology, and techniques
- Vast knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server subsystems and internals
- Deep experience in developing high volume, scalable, data-intensive systems
- Highly skilled in performance tuning and real time troubleshooting
- Entrenched skill in designing and developing highly optimized database code
- Solid understanding of DBMS hardware, including RAM, CPU, Permanent Storage, I/O, and other capacity related resources
- Ability to create or review architecture and specification documents ensuring database security, integrity, and performance
- Possess the ability to learn how applications work by analyzing schema, querying data, and reviewing SQL
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communications with the ability to intuitively put ideas into tangible form
- Demonstrated ability in moving a software product through the full development lifecycle
- Extensive experience with AWS and RDS
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Act as lead for complex problem resolution
- Coach and mentor other team members
- Deliver quality project support and consultation to others
- Identify and create effective data management standards and procedures
- Ensure that system design complies with policies, standards, and principals
- Identify and recommend solutions for opportunities for system improvement through internal processes, procedures, and new technologies
- Highly responsive engagement for 24 x 7 support during and outside of common work schedules
- Fulfill ad hoc query and report requests from other departments
- Effectively communicate with supervisor
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
**What's In It for You**
So, if you are a Remote Database Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Remote Database Engineer - SQL, AWS, RDBMS - work in Blockchain!*
*CA-Los Angeles County*