OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way t...
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
Our client is a technology startup focused on building a next generation scalable proof of stake blockchain platform. They are looking for a talented Software Engineer to crush goals with their team. This Software Engineer is responsible for architecting and developing features in the blockchain platform in close collaboration with other team members of the development team. Are you looking to join a team of brilliance? Are you up for this challenge? This is a startup that is in stealth mode. If you are not looking for a life-changing career, stop reading.
***This is a 100% remote opportunity***
What You'll Do:
- You will review business requirements and develop an implementation plan for a feature, including design documentation and technical specifications.
- You will participate in product requirements and development sessions and contributes to design decisions to ensure seamless integration of new features with current system functionality.
- You will develop features iteratively with frequent pull requests, including unit tests and documentation.
- You will recommend ways to improve product functionality, usability, reliability, performance and scalability.
- You will work independently using engineering practices to evaluate, enhance and maintain existing quality methods & processes.
- You will make excellent technical decisions and complete tasks & assignments under only general direction. So, no, we cannot hold you hand, nicely.
- You demonstrates self-initiative and self-motivation and recognizes problems that need further investigation seeking assistance only when needed.
- You can independently determine and develop approach to solutions for a wide range of technically difficult problems, under only very general direction.
Who You Are:
- You have experience working in a Linux environment. This is a huge requirement!
- You have a Bachelor?s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required.
- You have a minimum of three (3) years experience as a Software Engineer on large scale systems and/or distributed systems is required.
- Having experience working with Rust in a production environment is a requirement .
- You have experience working with WASM.
- You have experience with functional programming.
- You have experience with formal methods, computational mathematics, or process calculi is a huge plus.
- You have experience with blockchain technologies.