Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Release Manager Chicago, IL
Skills Requirement :
- Must have strong experience in development and technical leadership for creating high quality and scalable enterprise software systems using Java/J2EE or .Net technologies.
- Should have experience in software development using Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Hands on experience in build tools - Gradle, Maven and Ant, Jenkins, Artifactory, Udeploy , Groovy, MSBuild, Splunk is required.
- The resource is expected to help building and release process setup within a Java or .Net based application.
- Install, monitor and configure Applications in Nginx and Apache Tomcat Server and establish connectivity to databases and troubleshoot issues on the fly.
- Must be able to write Gradle build script using Groovy language
- Interact with product owner and client team to understand business and architect design during sprint plan or whenever required.
- Need to create devops related jobs such as Jenkin jobs to automate build and unit testing and artifice delivery.
- provided by Dice