Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startu...
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Release Engineer - Profitable Blockchain Startup (up to $170k)
Palo Alto, CA
This company is led by industry veterans with a proven track record of success, and is building disruptive products in the blockchain space.
The company is profitable, and is rapidly growing.
In addition to very competitive salary, the company will offer equity which could be very lucrative.
- Engaging with the development team to integrate software development and delivery from inception to full operation, ensuring robust released software and systems
- Coordinating the roll out of software releases to the online service, ensuring all requirements are met before deploying each release, and verifying every release for completeness
- Building tools and systems that help development and quality assistance to deliver high-quality software within a fast-paced environment
- Ensuring the quality, reliability and stability of the development and build systems
- Building, managing, and supporting development & test environments, including issue troubleshooting
- Developing and automating standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios (for example, scripted/automated rollback, escalation procedures, failovers, etc.)
- Learning new technologies and designing/implementing new solutions to automate the infrastructure build out, monitoring, and deployments
- Working with the PM team to assess risks and manage delivery timelines
- Knowledge of Git or similar source control management
- Experience with Linux
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- A BS and/or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar subject
- Understanding of Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Solid understanding of the online services release cycle
- Understanding of best practices for operating an highly available service
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- DevOps experience
- Experience wth software configuration management
- Experience with automated testing systems
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: