HHS Technology Group is accelerating state government technical solution delivery by leveraging a pre-built universal blockchain technology ...
HHS Technology Group is accelerating state government technical solution delivery by leveraging a pre-built universal blockchain technology platform, UniBloc that comes readily bundled with modules and algorithms for membership, consensus, API management, and Peer2Peer communication that correspond with BlockChain frameworks.
We've become a valued and trusted systems integration partner for several departments within a number of State Governments. The intense growth and tremendous financial forecast we are experiencing at HHS Technology Group can largely be attributed to our successes on these initiatives and having been awarded the NASPO Value Point Contract (a consortium that shortens the procurement process for technology solutions whereby 22 states have opted in) (reference: ).
HHS Tech has developed purpose-built blockchain product rollouts to facilitate the healthcare industry, particularly in ensuring accuracy with electronic health record management. The company s MediBook offering which will be launched early next year leverages blockchain to revolutionize the way patient data is maintained by giving complete data autonomy to patients.
HHS Tech Group employees enjoy a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package:
- Fully paid dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance.
- Generous 401k matching program fully vested from beginning.
- Generously sponsored Medical Insurance through Cigna (PPO or HSA with company match)
Regional Vice President of Sales East, Southeast
The RVP of Sales is responsible for will join a sales team responsible for building year over year (YOY) annual revenue growth from customers within Health-related Public (state) and commercial sector opportunities. Specifically working with those State Health and Human Services Agencies.
The candidate will regularly interact with major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization. The candidate will report to President of HTG.
Job Description summary:
Drive revenue, oversee market analysis, monitor competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Provide leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives
- Knowledge of State government procurement practices and State government business development life cycle
- The ideal incumbent will possess at least 8 years of experience conducting sales, business development or capture activities in the State Government and Commercial Health sector. Knowledge of Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS)
- Work with marketing, sales leadership, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Conduct business planning activities, to include operating plan development, bid agenda development, opportunity gate reviews, win theme and proposal reviews
- Experience in Provider Enrollment, Eligibility, managed care, or insurance compliance preferred. Healthcare Policy Analyst activities & tracking federal mandate and state legislative changes compliance a plus
- Lead proposal response activities, directing the work of writing team, print and production team, and desktop publishing team
- Minimum of 50% travel
Additional Duties and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required, equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- Must possess business and solution vision, disciplined strategic thinking, analytical presentation and problem-solving skills, ability to gain internal support and ability to maintain a solid working relationship with team, managers, and peers
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
- provided by Dice