EyeCue is a product research and development company with nearly 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, software development, design, a...
EyeCue is a product research and development company with nearly 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, software development, design, and business strategy.
EyeCue's strength is in Mobile/Web/IoT development for SaaS, Blockchain, and AI applications. We've created successful software in Green Energy, Industrial Manufacturing, Social Media, Social Commerce, Insurance, Productivity Tools, and even Life Sciences.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, and test the products required for the product's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Co-manage tasks with the product owner to reach product requirements
- Implement and maintain reusable components
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Assist QA to resolve bugs in a timely manner
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge with Express/Hapi or other web frameworks
- Able to meet deadlines
- Leadership experience
- Strong communications skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholder team members
- A team player with high integrity and grit
Perks & Benefits
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
EyeCue Lab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.