Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking ReactJS Developer with in financial services to join our Jersey City, NJ team.
- Work on design and develop scalable solutions using efficient Design Patterns
- Adept in handling the Non-functional requirements (performance, through put, SLA etc.)
- Excellent aesthetic capability with UX designing and development experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of the application like rendering huge dataset, fetching data using HTTP and authentication.
- Identify improvement areas within the application and work to implement the same
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Real time experience in UI development owning major deliverables, providing solutions and driving innovations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Real time experience with Redux for managing the state of the applications.
- Expertise in unit testing with Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme etc. and end to end testing with Protractor.
- Experience in source control using Git, SVN etc.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services using various Ajax techniques.
- Well versed with Agile/Scrum and DevOps software development methodologies and processes.
- Should take ownership and accountability and deliver the tasks
- Should have strong leadership skills to guide other team members from technical skills perspective
- provided by Dice