Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: .
Synechron Inc is seeking React JS Developer with experience in financial services to join our Boston, MA/ Hoffman, IL/ Minneapolis, MN team
- Experience with AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, or similar frameworks, along with a strong understanding of the concepts behind MVVM designs.
- Working knowledge of design patterns (modules, factories, facades, etc), their pros and cons, and how to use them to solve problems
- Good understanding of client-server communication protocols and server-side programming
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- The ability to collaborate with other developers and clearly articulate complex ideas in person and in writing
- Experience in designing and developing HTML5 Frameworks in
- Angular 1.x, 2.x, React JS, Typescript, Node JS, Mongo DB, Sencha ExtJS
- Backbone, Marionette, PhoneGap, and HTML5 Canvas, Bootstrap, Jquery, SCSS, CSS3 technologies
- Experience in design patterns and prototyping of interfaces in web technologies.
- provided by Dice