Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is seeking ReactJS Developer with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Collaborate with UI Designer to prototype the user experience during the design phase
- Assist with build and deployment automation scripts
- Design REST APIs
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in the web application
- Experience working with React, Redux, Angular 2+ or other front-end frameworks
- Experience working with Typescript, WebPack, Node, NPM, or Jest
- Understanding of responsive design, web accessibility
- Ability to work with UX Designers to develop a simple and modern UI
- Experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Experience with testing browser-based applications, good knowledge of problems and solutions for cross browser compatibility
- Experience working in on a Scrum team in an Agile environment
- Ability to identify, own, and solve problems independently or as part of a team.
- provided by Dice