GlobalSign is building new product capabilities toward becoming an essential SaaS-based identity services provider for al...
GlobalSign is building new product capabilities toward becoming an essential SaaS-based identity services provider for all connected devices and services. To support this initiative, we are looking to grow the in-house team responsible for IoT research and development (R&D).
You will work directly with the Head of R&D for IoT in researching, evaluating, and testing new technologies, and in designing, building, and testing prototypes in various cutting-edge fields relating to security and identity. You will wear multiple hats as a researcher, designer, developer, and potentially, author. QUALIFICATIONS
- Interest in and experience with encryption, networks, connected devices, cryptocurrencies, blockchains, Bitcoin, and distributed systems
- Understanding of cryptography, encryption, and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Particular strengths in analytical thinking, problem solving, learning and experimenting with cutting-edge technologies (especially where documentation is thin)
- Familiarity with open-source development (and building projects from source)
- BS or Masters in CS, or equivalent experience or coursework