As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level soluti...
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Quorum is looking for passionate and experienced software engineers to join its growing team of expert engineers.
You will be a core member of our cross-functional group of engineers, product managers, and strategists at the forefront of innovation building robust, enterprise level, performance and secure applications on distributed, decentralized platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tackle large scale security problems
- Design and build core Quorum components to meet protocol requirements and advances in the distributed ledger technology domain, as well as business applications
- Implement rigorous and thorough security best practices
- Design secure blockchain supporting tools and utilities
- Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to ensure the security blockchain infrastructure
- Design and verify cryptographic protocols
- Demonstrated leadership in all aspects of software security
- At least 5 years as software development engineer or equivalent hands-on experience
- Experience with open source development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with distributed teams
- In-depth knowledge of applied cryptography
- Advanced knowledge in at least one of the following programing languages:
- Experience using *nix environments
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with using version control software
Prefer to have
- Financial industry experience
- Experience with Ethereum or other blockchain protocols
- Experience with developing smart contracts and Solidity
- Advanced knowledge of consensus algorithms
- Experience in building distributed or scalable systems
- Knowledge of authentication protocols
- Working with cryptographic software libraries (hashing, PKI…)
- Working knowledge with Docker, Vagrant, or other container platforms
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Quorum Lead Security Architect