Ripple's mission is to enable payments every way, everywhere for everyone. We believe connecting traditional financial entities like banks, ...
Ripple's mission is to enable payments every way, everywhere for everyone. We believe connecting traditional financial entities like banks, payment providers and corporations with emerging blockchain technologies and users is the path to an open, decentralized, and more inclusive financial future. This Internet of Value gives any internet-enabled person, application or device access to financial services that are transparent, fast, reliable, and cheap. Delivering this vision is a challenge of massive scale spanning $155 trillion in annual cross border fiat payments and the $1.5 trillion market of digital assets that has grown 10X in the last year.
We are looking for a quantitative developer to help us build the next generation of market data tools at Ripple. You will partner closely with our Institutional Markets team to help Ripple understand the dynamics of FX + crypto markets based on data. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated technical excellence in designing, building and delivering reliable markets tools and analysis. You are adept at communicating across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and have the ability to think through how markets will adapt to leverage paradigm-shifting technology. You have experience as a quantitative developer or data scientist and a passion for the craft of software engineering.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Build end-to-end analytical tools and applications to analyze market risk, track liquidity metrics, and monitor market moves in real-time
- Explore novel datasets and technologies to support markets research and monitoring
- Collaborate with Ripple engineers and applied scientists to build a world-class data platform
What We Offer
- 2+ years experience developing market data analytics and trading data tools in markets, ideally in traditional FX and digital assets
- Experience with Python, or SQL and cloud data platforms like GCP or AWS
- Experience building interactive dashboards using BI tools like Tableau, or experience building custom front ends with JS frameworks like React
- Familiarity with traditional macro / FX market structure and liquidity landscape
- A collaborative coder, comfortable with Git and code reviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal stakeholders
Who We Are
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.