Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
The quant position is for someone with the following skills/background
- Master s degree (preferably advanced degree) in Financial mathematics or statistics (PhD preferable)
- Applied computational economics, financial mathematics, econometrics
- Experience in building quantitative models
- Experience in Data mining and computational data analysis (preferably using Python or R)
- Experience in building and validating ensemble models using statistical algorithms like ANOVA, MCMC, discriminant analysis, association analysis, ALLL etc.,
- Experience in sampling and variance reduction techniques, categorical data analysis, hypothesis testing, survival model, longitudinal analysis and high-dimensional data analysis.
Please reach out at for more info...
- provided by Dice