Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep re...
Would you like to help re-engineer the global financial system and disrupt the power structure of the planet? Good, keep reading.
We are a rapidly-growing VC-backed FinTech startup, focusing in the Bitcoin/blockchain sector. We need outstanding engineers (who are also great people) to join our fun and productive team, helping to build and manage our platform(s) as we change the future.
The successful applicants for this position will be able to take responsibility for QA tasks from the code to the functionality. They'll like getting their hands dirty to make sure problems are fixed before other people notice them. And they will take the initiative to teach and coach other developers about testing best practices, developing the testing culture, and improving our processes (for that it is also important that you can read and understand the code!). Their work will be key to increasing our user satisfaction, code reliability, and developers' team productivity.
Come be part of a fun and rewarding environment in one of the hottest and most disruptive industries of all time. Details about who we are will be revealed when you meet us.
Required Skills & Attributes
- 2-5+ years of hands-on technical testing and automation testing experience.
- 2-5+ years experience with test design and execution (both automated and manual)
- Should have a strong background in software development.
- High comfort level and experience with Git
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile development environment
- A understanding of our stack: Node.js, MongoDB, Redis , AngularJS, and React (MEAN/MERN)
- Experience writing and implementing a diverse suite of automated tests
- Familiarity with AWS
- Deep understanding of Internet concepts, protocols, and technologies
- Desire to continuously learn, problem-solve and acquire new skills with cutting-edge technology.
- Desire for success as an individual, as a team, and as a company
- Most importantly, a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and character. You need to care and ensure that we are only shipping quality code.
- Develop test strategies to ensure proper solution implementation, maintain and supportability
- Design and implement test cases for system enhancements.
- Participate in planning and design sessions to help us develop effective and maintainable solutions
- Execute test cases in local and cloud deployment environments
- Accurately document defects with reproducible steps, root cause and failure analysis
- Advance automated regression suite
- Create technical documentation as needed
- Ability to be on-site and work with our team on a consistent basis. There is some opportunity for remote work and we are flexible with schedules but typically you will be in the office alongside the team.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and blockchains (use cases, software daemons, wallet infrastructure and anything related to this evolving field).
- Any experience or understanding using Ethereum or other Smart Contract based systems (familiarity with Solidity is a big plus)
- Familiarity with financial markets and terminology, exchange platforms, and matching engines
- Familiar/Adept with using JIRA for Agile process driven development
- Familiarity with Slack
- Experience with integrating an automated test suite into a continuous integration process
- Experience with Ansible
Location: Denver (downtown)
Compensation: Salary plus benefits. Depends on relevant experience.
If this above fits your desires and skill set, please submit a resume and link to github code examples/projects you have worked on.
We're looking forward to talking with you!
We are a fun and fast-growing, venture-backed tech company, involved in the Bitcoin and digital finance industry.