Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard QA Tester for one of a leading financial client in Charlotte- NC
- The Scope of work is to be in involved in Database testing within the Banking domain to test new development initiatives.
- Key responsibility includes providing for End to End Test and defect management coordination for resolutions across multiple application domains.
- Work Proficient with MS office, good reporting and Excel skills
- Having experience of working as Quality Analyst (QA).
- Should have experience into Big Data, Hadoop.
- Strong knowledge in Test Plan, Test Strategy, test case design, manual test execution.
- Bachelor's in Finance or any related field.
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice QA Analyst, Test Cases, Sql, Database Testing, Capital Market, Big Data, Hadoop