Lucid Sight, Inc is looking for an experienced QA Test Analyst to support our QA Lead as we create category-defining multi-platform experien...
Lucid Sight, Inc is looking for an experienced QA Test Analyst to support our QA Lead as we create category-defining multi-platform experiences. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering high-quality console, mobile and web games.
As a QA Test Analyst, you'll be responsible for performing functional testing to identify, analyze, report and assist in resolving issues impacting assigned projects. The general purpose of this job is to provide a dedicated, experienced resource to assist our QA Lead. You'll also work directly with our development team by executing a broad range of operational test services to support project development. Attention to detail is a critical requirement of the role, as is a highly communicative, amicable, team focused and mature demeanor.
About the company: Founded in 2015, Lucid Sight, Inc is a game developer based in Los Angeles California focused on frontier gaming and supporting technologies. We work with major brands to create True Digital Ownership of items in games secured by Ethereum Blockchain.
Lucid Sight's first-party games have earned more than 1 million downloads and can be found on Steam, Gear VR, Oculus Rift, Daydream, and PlayStation. Third-party projects include work for some of the most well-recognized brands in technology, entertainment, and consumer packaged goods.
- Execution of the test plan for the team and reporting on product quality
- Writing and management of defects (in JIRA) against the assigned product
- Assisting the QA Lead on creation of test strategy/test plans
- Optimizing test coverage and focus based on real time risks, progress, discovery and feedback
- Raising awareness on product/process risks & challenges and suggest mitigation
- Voice of quality (day to day); executes and reports progress on quality plan.
- Provide data and information to ensure solid release sign off
- Drives all reporting required to inform team on coverage/defects/readiness.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum years of related work experience:
- 1-2+ years Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with JIRA database systems
- Excellent gameplay skills
- Excellent critical analysis skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for video games!
Preference to Applicants with:
- Crypto/blockchain space knowledge is a plus