Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking QA Manual with FX (Foreign Exchange) domain experience to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
- Conducts end-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC.
- Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
- Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed.
- May include: setting testing processes and procedures for other testers, ensuring quality and completion of other testers outputs, functional, regression, integrated and performance testing, test data management, test environment management, and test batch support and operations.
- Will ensure own and others' adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls.
- Will have extensive experience in the field of testing and bring improvements to the process.
- Manual testing and through knowledge around STLC and testing methodologies.
- Must Have Foreign Exchange (FX) domain exchange.
Synechron's Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference' is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant's gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- provided by Dice